Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Lost Alice (Story Jar) ☆ Tales from Wonderland ☆ Jaiden Clover

Game: Lost Alice (or Lost Alice: Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
App: Story Jar
Name of the event: Tales from Wonderland (spin-off)
Characters: Isaac, Jaiden, Red Queen

My final affection points: 134/144
My costs: 217 Diamonds

My commentary: It could be another wonderful spin-off in the original game, but as you might know, Lost Alice is no longer being updated with new characters. But Solmare was kind enough to make a new story about Alice and three side characters: Isaac, Jaiden and Red Queen. You can find it only in Story Jar though and it costs Diamonds to read. "Tales from Wonderland" has many choices and three Affection Scales for each character. Because I was interested in Jaiden since Ace's route, I decided to go for him during this story. I chose only best and most expensive answers about him during this play. But somewhere along I couldn't get the rest 10 affection points. But I got Happy End anyway, hehe. I am sure that you need to spend similar amount of Diamonds for Isaac or Red Queen. Also, some wrong choices will lead you to Bad Ends (replay for a Pass or 5 Diamonds). And remember that not all paid answers give you affection points.

Chapter 1

Ask Jai to show me around some more. (+10)

Chapter 2

Look for a way home. (+10)

Chapter 3

Panicked. [3 Diamonds] (+12)
Seeing your face put me at ease. [5 Diamonds] (+12)

Chapter 4

Jai. (+10 to Affection)
Call for Jai. [7 Diamonds] (+12)

Chapter 5

The floral dress. [30 Diamonds]
Jai. [10 Diamonds] (+12)

Chapter 6

[No choices]

Chapter 7

The King of White Roses. [15 Diamonds] (+12)

Chapter 8

Call for help. [5 Diamonds]
Jai. (+10)
Hug him. (+10)

Chapter 9

I want to have some food. [20 Diamonds]
Put my foot down. [7 Diamonds]

Chapter 10

Tell him I’m not upset. [15 Diamonds] (+12)

Chapter 11

While I’m in the bath! [10 Diamonds]

Chapter 12

Have Jai teach me defensive magic. [20 Diamonds] (+12)

Chapter 13

[No choices]

Chapter 14 End

Protect Jai.
Tell him I like him, too. [20 Diamonds]
Open the door. [35 Diamonds]

Get a story CG with Jaiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment