Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Guilty Alice (Story Jar) ☆ Sakuto

NOTE 1. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns.

NOTE 2. After reading a chapter, do NOT click on Continue for Pass 1 (or Diamonds), but instead choose Home button and open chapter's menu. There is a chance you can get a Free Chance Pass and read the one for free. If you see a 'Watch Ad for Rewards' screen popping up, I do NOT recommend doing this. Close it by pressing X, and go for chapter's menu. There is a high chance to play the chapter for free. If you watch the ad video, there is a probability for you missing a Free Chance Pass after that. BUT!! It doesn't always work, so you might miss 1 Diamond for watching ad and a Free Chance Pass. But it's still better than paying for each chapter.

NOTE 3. If you don't have enough points for better ending, after reading Chapter 31 you will be given a choice to buy missing points for Diamonds (for my first walkthrough I got Alice Ending (79 points), I read it and chose to pay 31 Diamonds to read Sweet Ending).

Sad Ending: 2-76 points
Alice Ending: 77-119 points
Sweet Ending: 120-155 points

Chapter 1 [free]

Do you like ice-cream? (+2)
I'll pay for mine.
This cheered me up. (+5)

Chapter 2 [1 Pass]

Get a CG (for choosing the best answer in the previous chapter).

About Protea.
About Gardenia. (+5)
About Gentiana. (+2)

Chapter 3 [1 Pass]

...I'm sorry. (+5)
You were talking about Sakuto, right?
I want to hear about Wonderland! (+2)

Chapter 4 [1 Pass]

What do you mean?
Because I talk too much? (+5)
When I first saw you... (+2)

Chapter 5 [1 Pass]

Get a CG (for choosing the best or worst answer in the previous chapter).

That was the first time I've flown like that. (+5)
I'm sorry.
Prince Sakuto, you... (+2)

Chapter 6 [5 Diamonds]

Don't worry about me.
I'd like to explore the palace. (+2)
Is there anything I can help with? (+5)

Chapter 7 [5 Diamonds]

Tell him I'm glad he's finished. (+5)
Ask if something is wrong.
Explain about Bill. (+2)

Chapter 8 [5 Diamonds]

You're kind.
You're so mature. (+5)
You're wonderful. (+2)

Chapter 9 [5 Diamonds]

Let me help you. (+2)
Gentiana's actions cannot be tolerated. (+5)
Isn't there another way?

Chapter 10 [10 Diamonds]

Get out of his way.
Make tea. (+5)
Try to cheer him up. (+2)

Get a CG (for choosing the best answer in the previous chapter).

Chapter 11 [10 Diamonds]

Want to go no matter what.
Want to see first-hand. (+2)
Won't be able to bear waiting. (+5)

Chapter 12 [10 Diamonds]

If it's not you...
Are you planning to lose? (+5)
You're a prince, aren't you? (+2)

Chapter 13 [10 Diamonds]

That I must give it all I've got. (+2)
I have to be careful not to get in the way. (+5)
Full of anxiety.

Get a CG (for choosing the best answer in this chapter).

Chapter 14 [10 Diamonds]

Don't worry about me. (+5)
Let's find the King. (+2)
Thank you.

Tell Prince Sakuto.
Jump between them to protect Prince Sakuto.(+5)
Draw the enemy's attention away. (+2)

Chapter 15 [15 Diamonds]

How is your injury? (+5)
So, you're part of the Rabbit clan? (+2)
Aw, I wanted to touch them.

Chapter 16 [15 Diamonds]

"I can't just do nothing." (+2)
"I want to protect you too." (+5)
"..."

Chapter 17 [15 Diamonds]

[no choices]

Chapter 18 [15 Diamonds]

It's because he believes in you. (+5)
That's just how Prince Sakuto is. (+2)

Get well soon. (+2)
Don't apologize.
What can I do to help? (+5)

Chapter 19 [15 Diamonds]

How's your injury?
Is there anything I can do? (+2)
Is there anything you want to eat? (+5)

Chapter 20 [20 Diamonds]

It's one-sided.
Even this will be taken away by the queen. (+2)
Maybe it is a good thing? (+5)

Get a CG (for choosing the best answer in the previous chapter).

Chapter 21 [20 Diamonds]

I like them. (+5)
They're so cute.
Change the topic. (+2)

Chapter 22 [20 Diamonds]

That's just terrible. (+5)
You'll end up regretting it. (+2)
Prince Sakuto will stop you!

Chapter 23 [20 Diamonds]

If you did, I'd never forgive you.
You don't need to follow the Black King's orders. (+2)
What do you want to do? (+5)

Chapter 24 [20 Diamonds]

"..." (+2)
"What did you just say?!"
"You wouldn't understand." (+5)

Chapter 25 [20 Diamonds]

Get a CG (for choosing the best or worst answer in the previous chapter).

Why do you do that?
Is it okay? (+2)
Thank you. (+5)

Chapter 26 [25 Diamonds]

I embrace him. (+5)
I asked how he knew where I was. (+2)
"..."

Chapter 27 [25 Diamonds]

Thank goodness! (+5)
I'm really worried about Maryanne...
What are you after? (+2)


Chapter 28 [25 Diamonds]

What should I...
Don't worry about it. (+5)
I'm not afraid. (+2)

Chapter 29 [25 Diamonds]

Pray.
Buy some time. (+2)
Believe in Prince Sakuto. (+5)

Chapter 30 [25 Diamonds]

Get a CG (for choosing the best answer in the previous chapter).

If it means protecting Prince Sakuto...
I can't do that. (+5)
What do you really want? (+2)

Chapter 31 [25 Diamonds]

Get a story CG (wedding) for Alice Ending.
Get a story CG (proposal) for Sweet Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment