Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Pirates (Story Jar) ☆ Izumi

NOTE 1. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns.

NOTE 2. Only first eight chapters will determine your Affection scale (or Love meter, call it whatever you like). You don't have to buy all expensive answers for best ending. Choose the answers you like but keep in mind this:

Sad Ending: 0-15 points [free choices]
Normal Ending: 16-24 points [160 Diamonds]
Happy Ending: 25-32 points [250 Diamonds]

NOTE 3. Some of CGs can be obtained only during specific endings. By choosing free answers, you will get Sad Ending and 5 CGs (four during the play and one for the ending).

How to save 50 Diamonds IN CASE YOU ARE NOT CHASING FOR THE BEST ENDING! If you want to save up as much as possible in this route and get all CGs, try spending 160 Diamonds on any answers you like and get at least 16 points for Normal Ending (it's pretty satisfying). After reading the story once, choose Restart Book, read again using skip button with free answers for Sad Ending AND then buy two remaining CGs from Album (plus 40 Diamonds). Total amount for two endings and all CGs: 200 Diamonds.

Chapter 1

Get a story CG with Izumi protecting.

"But..."
Look at Nagisa. [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Okay..." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"...that's not very nice, the poor thing."
"...don't be rude." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"...you don't want him to hate you, do you?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 2

Nod silently.
Thank Izumi. [20 Diamonds] (+2)
Thank everyone. [10 Diamonds] (+1)

"I won't bring it up again." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Right... It all happened such a long time ago."
"They're precious memories to me." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 3

Stop the Captain. [10 Diamonds] (+1)
Stop Izumi. [20 Diamonds] (+2)
Ask Nagisa to stop them.

"Don't go, Nagisa."
"Nagisa, thank you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I don't need your help to eat." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 4

"Are you coming with me, Captain?"
"All I need is Nagisa to feel safe." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Will Izumi come with me?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"Please buy something here for yourself too." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Do you have time to read anymore?"
"Do you have any books you recommend?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)

Get a story CG with Izumi in glasses leaning close.

Chapter 5

"It's fine." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"It was fun. It felt like old times." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"You startled me."

Get a story CG with Izumi and Yoh fighting.

"Izumi, stop!" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Yoh, stop!"
"Both of you, stop!" [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 6

"Izumi." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Nagisa." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"The Captain."

"But you came and saved me." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"It's fine now." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I thought I was going to die."

Chapter 7

"Aren't you fighting Yoh?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I was worried about you, Izumi." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I'm scared..."

"Isn't it scary?"
"I would like to come with you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Oh, I don't know what to do." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Izumi embracing.

Chapter 8

"I'd like Izumi." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Could we not do it with everyone?"
"I won't force Izumi if he doesn't want to." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

"You didn't run from battle." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"This could prove to be the harder mission." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Nagisa and I can do this alone."

* * * Sad Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"Maybe I have a fever."
"It's because you're here."
"It's because it's hot."

"But we're already adults now."
"You're right."
"I guess we're all destined to change."

Chapter 10

"I'm prepared to do what's necessary."
"But..."
"You're right. I won't give up."

"Only for a short while."
"It's probably not even that comfortable."
"You're so mean."

Chapter 11

"I'm not really confident I can."
"You'll be there too, won't you, Izumi?"
"Yes."

"Just a little."
"No. Let's go."
"I'm sorry."

Chapter 12

"I don't know."
"It could be a key to a hidden door."
"I could try touching it."

"It might not be contagious."
"I can't be apart from him."
"What are we going to do?"

Get a story CG with you holding Izumi.

* * * Normal Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"I'll help you, Izumi."
"Okay."
"I'll help Nagisa."

"It's still embarrassing."
"Thank you."
"I'm sorry."

Chapter 10

"I've wanted to go back."
"Sorry to make you do what you didn't want to."
"But this is for our mission."

"I'll come back later."
"I'll help you."
"Am I bothering you?"

Chapter 11

"Haven't you heard enough?"
"Just don't laugh at me."
"Okay."

"Izumi."
"Nagisa."
"Stop."

Chapter 12

"It's because I have Izumi with me."
"I'm not strong."
"It's because I'm not alone."

"I can't think about that yet."
"Thank you."
"I will stay on Amamiku Island."

Gey a story CG with Izumi shopping.

* * * Happy Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"Will I be okay?"
"Is that our only option?"
"You'll be with me, won't you?"

"You don't have to be so hostile about it..."
"Could you put up with it for the time being?"
"Well, what was I supposed to do?"

Chapter 10

"Yoh, please don't get hurt."
"Izumi, please don't get hurt."
"Please don't get hurt, both of you."

"Okay."
"Really?"
"Aren't you pushing yourself too hard?" [I chose this one]

Get a story CG with Izumi kissing.

Chapter 11

"Do you notice anything on the casket, Izumi?"
"We can't open this."
"I wonder if my mother said anything about this."

Make Izumi go first.
Grab Izumi's hand.
Look for Sakura.

Chapter 12

"You're going to abandon your native home?"
"You can't do that."
"Are you going to become a pirate?"

"Of course it's okay!"
"Please think carefully about this."
"Won't you miss the Navy?"

Get a story CG with Izumi marrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment