Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Pirates (Story Jar) ☆ Yoh

NOTE 1. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns.

NOTE 2. Only first eight chapters will determine your Affection scale (or Love meter, call it whatever you like). You don't have to buy all expensive answers for best ending. Choose the answers you like but keep in mind this:

Sad Ending: 0-15 [free choices]
Normal Ending: 16-24 [160 Diamonds]
Happy Ending: 25-32 [250 Diamonds]

NOTE 3. Some of CGs can be obtained only during specific endings. By choosing free answers, you will get Sad Ending and 5 CGs (four during the play and one for the ending).

How to save 50 Diamonds IN CASE YOU ARE NOT CHASING FOR THE BEST ENDING! If you want to save up as much as possible in this route and get all CGs, try spending 160 Diamonds on any answers you like and get at least 16 points for Normal Ending (it's pretty satisfying). After reading the story once, choose Restart Book, read again using skip button with free answers for Sad Ending AND then buy two remaining CGs from Album (plus 40 Diamonds). Total amount for two endings and all CGs would be 200 Diamonds.

Chapter 1

"You're my Yoh, right?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"What are you doing here?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"You're a pirate?!"

"Eyes, please!"
"Yoh, please!" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Please, you two!" [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 2

Look at Yoh. [20 Diamonds] (+2)
Look at Nagisa.
Close my eyes. [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Ask him.
Change the subject. [20 Diamonds] (+2)
Stay quiet. [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Yoh combing hair.

Chapter 3

"Really?"
"I know." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"What should I do?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"It was rough." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"It's all thanks to you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Thank goodness."

Chapter 4

"Okay." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"But won't it drip?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Let me help you carry."

"Yoh, calm down!" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Izumi, calm down!"
"Both of you, calm down!" [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 5

"It's my fault." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Thank you for coming." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Don't blame yourself."

"But I'm heavy." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"That sounds fun." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"No thanks."

Chapter 6

"Thank you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Okay." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"But..."

"Just scared."
"As long as you're here." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I'm fine."  [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Yoh hugging.

Chapter 7

"It must have been tough." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Thank you for telling me." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I'm just shocked."

"Thank you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Won't it be a bother?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"This is my duty."

Get a story CG with Yoh lying on the grass.

Chapter 8

"This can't be happening." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"This is so awful."
"This is cruel." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"I want to stay with Yoh." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I want to stay here." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I want you two to talk."

* * * Sad Ending * * *

Chapter 9


"You're thinking too much."
"I cared about you equally."
"I was envious of you."

"Yoh. Please, don't die."
"Now you don't have to fight Izumi."
"Now you and your brother can live."

Chapter 10

Search for Yoh. [I chose this one]
Search for Nagisa.
Search for Izumi.

Get a story CG with Yoh fighting Izumi.

"Yoh..."
"It's fine."
"Why?"

Chapter 11

"Back then."
"Right now."
"I don't know."

"I've put it behind me."
"Of course. I love you."
"I forgive you."

Chapter 12

"I do."
"That's not what I meant."
"We can never be too sure."

"I'm happy."
"I know."
"Me too."

Get a story CG with Yoh kissing goodbye.

* * * Normal Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"I can't."
"I was just thinking that."
"No way."

"Yeah..."
"Sorry to trouble you."
"I missed you, Nagisa."

Chapter 10

"We can't..."
"I'm an adult now."
"Well..."

"I do."
"Well..."
"Of course."

Chapter 11

"I have to resist."
"I have to concentrate."
"I can't be adorable now."

"Stay away!"
"Yoh, help!"
"Nagisa, help!"

Chapter 12

"Did I hear that right?"
"No way!"
"But I'm useless now."

"No thank you!"
"But the dress is ruined."
"Do we really?"

Get a story CG with Yoh laughing and hugging.

* * * Happy Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"Should I scoot over there?"
"Because..." [I chose this one]
"I didn't think you'd like it."

Get a story CG with Yoh staring.

"You do."
"That's a good thing."
"I like that part of you."

Chapter 10

"Yeah."
"I wish you two got along."
"Not until Izumi forgives you."

"You're reckless."
"Take better care of yourself."
"It hurts me to see you in pain."

Chapter 11

"We'll never find it."
"We'll find it."
"What should we do now?"

Call for Yoh.
Call for Izumi.
Call for them.

Chapter 12

"Thank you."
"Are you sure?"
"You can't!"

"You two look so happy!"
"Izumi looks so happy!"
"You look so happy!"

Get a story CG with Yoh marring.

No comments:

Post a Comment