Pages

Sunday 5 April 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Pirates (Story Jar) ☆ Lorenzo De Torres Marzo

NOTE 1. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns.

NOTE 2. Only first eight chapters will determine your Affection scale (or Love meter, call it whatever you like). You don't have to buy all expensive answers for best ending. Choose the answers you like but keep in mind this:

Sad Ending: 0-15 points [free choices]
Normal Ending: 16-24 points [160 Diamonds]
Happy Ending: 25-32 points [250 Diamonds]

NOTE 3. Some of CGs can be obtained only during specific endings. By choosing free answers, you will get Sad Ending and 5 CGs (four during the play and one for the ending).

How to save 50 Diamonds IN CASE YOU ARE NOT CHASING FOR THE BEST ENDING! If you want to save up as much as possible in this route and get all CGs, try spending 160 Diamonds on any answers you like and get at least 16 points for Normal Ending (it's pretty satisfying). After reading the story once, choose Restart Book, read again using skip button with free answers for Sad Ending AND then buy two remaining CGs from Album (plus 40 Diamonds). Total amount for two endings and all CGs: 200 Diamonds.

Chapter 1

"It's the same either way." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I have no choice."
"I will obey." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"Are you satisfied?"
"Let us go." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I am ready now." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Lorenzo kissing.

Chapter 2

"Never mind."
"Do you get along with Lord Andrea?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Why is the Mary Anne here?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"How did you know?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I have to tough it out." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I was scared."

Chapter 3

"I can't."
"I'll try." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I prefer to eat alone." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

"I can't let you."
"Let me help you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"It must be destroyed." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 4

"I would." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Silence ruins the meal." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I don't care."

"For a walk?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Okay." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Just us?"

Get a story CG with Lorenzo catching.

Chapter 5

"Was that sarcasm?"
"Are you concerned?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I have medicine." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"Something got in my eye." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I miss home."
"I heard something sad." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 6

"I can't dance."
"Certainly." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
Take his hand. [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Lorenzo dancing.

"You could have told me." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I'm sorry." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I didn't realize."

Chapter 7

"Won't I slow you down?"
"What hunch?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"You're too fast." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

"I can't believe it."
"Are you sure?" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"You knew." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

Chapter 8

"More confused than angry." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I am angry."
"Tell me already." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"That won't be so easy." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Don't hurt him." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I won't forgive you."

Get a story CG with Lorenzo fighting Nagisa.

* * * Sad Ending * * *
Chapter 9

"It's not his fault!"
"He won't."
"Have mercy!"

"Is that a threat?"
"I won't lose to you."
"Don't kiss me like that."

Chapter 10

"I know."
"To think you're related..."
"Are you really related?"

"Can I trust you?"
"Really?"
"I don't believe you."

Chapter 11

"He's a man."
"He's a girl at heart."
"He's a girl."

"You're mistaken!"
"What's happened to you?"
"I only love you."

Chapter 12

"I can't forget about you."
"All right."
"No."

Get a story CG with Lorenzo protecting.

"Not without you."
"You're still saying that?"
"That's a terrible thing to say."

* * * Normal Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"But he's a prince!"
"Nagisa, help him!"
"Please, don't harm him!"

"Thank you."
"But this is my job."
"Are you sure?"

Chapter 10

"About you."
"It's a secret."
"Random things."

"Yoh is special."
"He's my friend."
"There's no difference."

Chapter 11

"How can you say that?"
"That's awful!"
"Lord Andrea would do that?"

"I will."
"It's impossible."
"Temporary truce?"

Chapter 12

"I can't without you."
"That's not fair!"
"You mustn't do this!"

"You won't be a prince anymore, though."
"It's better that way."
"I will."

Get a story CG with Lorenzo being happy.

* * * Happy Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"And then you'll kill him?"
"You'll help him?"
"Thank you."

"Fine."
"I can't even do that?"
"You're heartless."

Chapter 10

"It's absurd!" [I chose this one]
"It's frustrating!"
"Because you won't say anything!"

Get a story CG with Lorenzo kneeling and kissing.

"No way!"
"I don't like being watched."
"That's disgusting."

Chapter 11

"I'm ready for it."
"As long as you're there."
"Anything to destroy it."

"You're asking that now?"
"I'm just worried."
"I regret nothing."

Chapter 12

"That's reassuring."
"But I'm nervous."
"I feel like running away."

"I can handle it."
"I'm scared."
"I'm fine."

Get a story CG with Lorenzo getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment