Chapter 1-4
1) "Do you know who?"
2) "Who is he?" [+4, +4]
3) "Clarify, please?"
Love Challenge: 100 pt
Get a prize: Eyes Matching Kicho (+20 to Beauty)
Chapter 1-8
2) "Their reputation."
3) "Their products."
Get a new Photo "Our "Enemy""
Get a new Photo "Our "Enemy""
Chapter 2-4
1) "For my job." [+4, +4]
2) "For this place."
3) "Did I mess up?"
Chapter 2-6
2) "I'll get stronger." [+4, +4]
3) "I'm sorry."
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (300 Coins): Sea-Tipped Tea Green Kimono (+50 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Coins or 3500 Gold): Floral Ombre Kimono (+20 to Beauty)
Chapter 3-3
2) "Difficult."
3) "Doing all right."
Get a letter from Kicho
Get a letter from Kicho
Chapter 3-8
2) Keep quiet.
3) "Come back alive." [+4, +4]
Love Challenge: 2500 pt
Get a prize: Opalescent Flower Earrings (+30 to Beauty)
Love Challenge: 2500 pt
Get a prize: Opalescent Flower Earrings (+30 to Beauty)
Chapter 4-2
2) "You're hurt enough." [+4, +4]
3) "We need to leave."
Chapter 4-6
2) (He's so pretty.)
3) (He's smiling at me?) [+4, +4]
Chapter 5-3
2) "I think you're wrong."
3) "We may never know." [+4, +4]
Chapter 5-9
2) "Wish we didn't have to fight." [+4, +4]
3) "I hope he's good."
Chapter 6-4
2) (...Scream for help!)
3) (...Try to run!)
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (400 Coins): Laurel Hue Shoulder Waves (+80 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Coins or 5000 Gold): Sophisticated Wispy Bangs Updo (+25 to Beauty)
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (400 Coins): Laurel Hue Shoulder Waves (+80 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Coins or 5000 Gold): Sophisticated Wispy Bangs Updo (+25 to Beauty)
Chapter 6-6
2) Get angry. [+4, +4]
3) Be sad.
Get a letter from Kicho
Get a letter from Kicho
Chapter 7-4
2) (I want to be with him.) [+4, +4]
3) (I can't say no.)
Chapter 7-9
2) "I wanted a reason."
3) "I didn't want to be an observer."
Chapter 8-2
2) "I feel like I messed up..."
3) "Is Kicho all right?" [+4, +4]
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (500 Coins): Lustrous Tea Green Flowery Kimono and Sandals (+100 to Beauty)
Normal Story (250 Coins or 6000 Gold): Purple Paisley Shawl and Sandals (+40 to Beauty)
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (500 Coins): Lustrous Tea Green Flowery Kimono and Sandals (+100 to Beauty)
Normal Story (250 Coins or 6000 Gold): Purple Paisley Shawl and Sandals (+40 to Beauty)
Chapter 8-9
2) "I'm going to stay by your side." [+4, +4]
3) "I can sing for you?"
Chapter 9-2
2) "I'm not your enemy."
3) "I'm no one suspicious."
Love Challenge: 6000 pt
Get a prize: Deep Purple Cluch (+30 to Beauty)
Love Challenge: 6000 pt
Get a prize: Deep Purple Cluch (+30 to Beauty)
Chapter 9-7
2) "People get the wrong idea!"
3) "Kicho doesn't think that, does he?" [+4, +4]
Get a letter from Kicho
Get a letter from Kicho
Chapter 10-4
2) Let him take them off [+4, +4]
3) Leave the room
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Coins): Peridot Kimono and Parasol of Possibilities (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (350 Coins or 8500 Gold): Evergreen Gradient Floral Kimono (+100 to Beauty)
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Coins): Peridot Kimono and Parasol of Possibilities (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (350 Coins or 8500 Gold): Evergreen Gradient Floral Kimono (+100 to Beauty)
Chapter 10-9
2) "Stay with me..." [+4, +4]
3) "Don't go..."
Chapter 11-3, Romantic Route
2) "We have to both live." [+4, +4]
3) "As long as you make it..."
Chapter 11-9, Romantic Route
2) "Can I at least..."
3) "I want to stay."
Get a letter from Kicho
Get a letter from Kicho
Chapter 12-3, Romantic Route
2) (I never planned on going back.)
3) (I'm staying with Kicho.) [+4, +4]
Love Challenge: 13500 pt
Get a prize: Bejeweled Vanity (+60 to Beauty)
Love Challenge: 13500 pt
Get a prize: Bejeweled Vanity (+60 to Beauty)
Chapter 12-7, Romantic Route
2) "I don't like being alone."
3) "I don't want to be apart." [+4, +4]
Chapter 13-4, Romantic Route
2) "Don't apologize."
3) "I was happy."
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (900 Coins): Regal Tourmaline Gown (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (500 Coins or 20000 Gold): Elegant Wisteria Hakama (+100 to Beauty)
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (900 Coins): Regal Tourmaline Gown (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (500 Coins or 20000 Gold): Elegant Wisteria Hakama (+100 to Beauty)
Chapter 13-8, Romantic Route
2) (Think first.) [+4, +4]
3) (Beg for mercy.)
Get a new Photo "Waltz in the New World"
Get a new Photo "Waltz in the New World"
Romantic Epilogue, Part 4
2) "I would only act alongside you." [+4, +4]
3) "I don't need a prince."
Gifts: Gold x1200, Chapter Ticket x5
Gifts: Gold x1200, Chapter Ticket x5
Romantic Full Love Bonus: Kicho's Robes (+120 to Beauty)
Chapter 11-2, Dramatic Route
2) (Lean in close.)
3) (Hol hands.)
Chapter 11-7, Dramatic Route
1) "You can trust them." [+4, +4]
2) "They're not bad people."
3) "You should cooperate."
Get a letter from Kicho
Chapter 12-1, Dramatic Route
1) "It's still embarrassing!"
2) "We should kiss for our sakes." [+4, +4]
3) "You should have told me."
Love Challenge: 12500 pt
Get a prize: Fuku (+60 to Beauty)
Get a prize: Fuku (+60 to Beauty)
Chapter 12-7, Dramatic Route
2) "I want to help."
3) "I'll live through this." [+4, +4]
Chapter 13-4, Dramatic Route
2) "Are you sure I should decide?"
3) "Um... Uh..."
Love Challenge:
Premium Story (900 Coins): Tourmaline Twinkle Blossoms Kimono (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (500 Coins or 20000 Gold): Vibrant Blossoms Kimono (+100 to Beauty)
Chapter 13-7, Dramatic Route
1) "I love him."
2) "We're... together." [+4, +4]
3) (Say nothing.)
Get a new Photo "New Lives Entwined"
Dramatic Epilogue, Part 4
1) "Auditory hallucination!" [+4, +4]
2) "I got nothing."
3) "Beautiful sky today."
Gifts: Gold x1200, Chapter Ticket x5
Dramatic Full Love Bonus: Scenic Nature's View Veranda (+120 to Beauty)

No comments:
Post a Comment