Chapter 1-4

| We drifted closer to one another...
1) Close eyes [+4, +4]
2) Cover his mouth [+4, +4]
3) Look around [+4, +4]
1) Emilie is a wonderful girl
2) Marcel was so brave [+4, +4]
3) Vlad helped out
Chapter 2 His Side Story "Together With You" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "I want to go somewhere first."
2) "If that's what you want."
3) "That's what I want too." [+4, +4]
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (300 Diamonds): Capelet Collared Top (+60 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Diamonds or 3000 Gold): Burgundy Mermaid Skirt (+30 to Beauty)
1) "Of course."
2) "I'd be delighted to dance with you." [+4, +4]
3) "I'm not confident in my dancing."
1) "I made up my mind to trust you."
2) "I have no reason to doubt you."
3) "I'll believe in you no matter what." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
1) "Stay back!"
2) "I'm sorry."
3) "Thank you for coming." [+4, +4]
1) "He realized his mistakes."
2) "He believed in humanity."
3) "He found love." [+4, +4]
Chapter 7 His Side Story "Love & Hope" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "I was hoping you'd stay with me." [+4, +4]
2) "With you here, I'm not afraid."
3) "Sorry I worried you."
Get a letter
1) He must be around somewhere. [+4, +4]
2) Did he get lost?
3) Is he hiding so he can surprise me?
1) "I don't buy it."
2) "Really?" [+4, +4]
3) "If you say nothing happened... All right."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (400 Diamonds): Fluffy Strawberry Brunette Locks (+80 to Beauty)
Normal Story (200 Diamonds or 4500 Gold): Ash Grey Twin Buns (+40 to Beauty)
1) "Is anyone there?"
2) "Where is everyone?"
3) "I think I'm looking for someone." [+4, +4]
1) "Someone important?" [+4, +4]
2) "An irreplaceable memory?"
3) "Something important?"
Chapter 12 His Side Story 2nd walkthrough "For All Eternity" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "He looks like a beautiful doll."
2) "He's very kind."
3) "He loves strawberries." [+4, +4]
1) Innocent [+4, +4]
2) Warped
3) Kind
Intimacy Check: 4100 pt (?)
Get a prize: Giftbag Addressed to You (+30 to Beauty)
1) "I love you."
2) "I promised you, didn't I?" [+4, +4]
3) "We're going to spend eternity together."
1) Care so much about people [+4, +4]
2) Tried to change destiny
3) Love this world
Get a letter
1) Close eyes [+4, +4]
2) Cover his mouth [+4, +4]
3) Look around [+4, +4]
Chapter 2-2
| (This happy ending is all because...)1) Emilie is a wonderful girl
2) Marcel was so brave [+4, +4]
3) Vlad helped out
Chapter 2 His Side Story "Together With You" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Chapter 3-4
| "Y/N, I want to steal you away right now."1) "I want to go somewhere first."
2) "If that's what you want."
3) "That's what I want too." [+4, +4]
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (300 Diamonds): Capelet Collared Top (+60 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Diamonds or 3000 Gold): Burgundy Mermaid Skirt (+30 to Beauty)
Chapter 4-3
| I responded to Vlad's invitation...1) "Of course."
2) "I'd be delighted to dance with you." [+4, +4]
3) "I'm not confident in my dancing."
Chapter 4 His Side Story 2nd walkthrough "Devotion & Desire" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Chapter 5-3
| "I appreciate your faith in me."1) "I made up my mind to trust you."
2) "I have no reason to doubt you."
3) "I'll believe in you no matter what." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
Chapter 6-4
| "Time to go home, Y/N."1) "Stay back!"
2) "I'm sorry."
3) "Thank you for coming." [+4, +4]
Intimacy Check: ? pt
Get a prize: Crimson Velvet Eyes (+15 to Beauty)
Get a prize: Crimson Velvet Eyes (+15 to Beauty)
Chapter 7-4
| "No, I didn't! Vlad changed his mind because..."1) "He realized his mistakes."
2) "He believed in humanity."
3) "He found love." [+4, +4]
Chapter 7 His Side Story "Love & Hope" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Chapter 8-2
| "I know you went through a lot tonight, so I won't leave your side."1) "I was hoping you'd stay with me." [+4, +4]
2) "With you here, I'm not afraid."
3) "Sorry I worried you."
Get a letter
Chapter 9-1
| He was nowhere to be seen.1) He must be around somewhere. [+4, +4]
2) Did he get lost?
3) Is he hiding so he can surprise me?
Intimacy Check: 2800 pt (?)
Get a prize: In-Vogue Burgundy Umbrella (+20 to Beauty)
Get a prize: In-Vogue Burgundy Umbrella (+20 to Beauty)
Chapter 10-4
| "I just wanted to make sure you were safe, that's all."1) "I don't buy it."
2) "Really?" [+4, +4]
3) "If you say nothing happened... All right."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (400 Diamonds): Fluffy Strawberry Brunette Locks (+80 to Beauty)
Normal Story (200 Diamonds or 4500 Gold): Ash Grey Twin Buns (+40 to Beauty)
Chapter 11-4
| My feet began moving of their own accord before I could determine what I was doing there.1) "Is anyone there?"
2) "Where is everyone?"
3) "I think I'm looking for someone." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
Chapter 12-3
| (What s it I'm forgetting?)1) "Someone important?" [+4, +4]
2) "An irreplaceable memory?"
3) "Something important?"
Chapter 12 His Side Story 2nd walkthrough "For All Eternity" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Chapter 13-2
| (What else...?)1) "He looks like a beautiful doll."
2) "He's very kind."
3) "He loves strawberries." [+4, +4]
Get a prize: the Photo "Edge of Dreams"
Chapter 14-2, Romantic Ending
| He was right. Vlad's love for the world was...1) Innocent [+4, +4]
2) Warped
3) Kind
Intimacy Check: 4100 pt (?)
Get a prize: Giftbag Addressed to You (+30 to Beauty)
Chapter 15-3, Romantic Ending
| "I'll never leave you alone, because..."1) "I love you."
2) "I promised you, didn't I?" [+4, +4]
3) "We're going to spend eternity together."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Diamonds): Lace-up Pumps & Dangly Heart Earrings Set (+120 to Beauty)
Normal Story (300 Diamonds or 8500 Gold): Lovely Loafers & Heart Studs Set (+60 to Beauty)
Premium Story (600 Diamonds): Lace-up Pumps & Dangly Heart Earrings Set (+120 to Beauty)
Normal Story (300 Diamonds or 8500 Gold): Lovely Loafers & Heart Studs Set (+60 to Beauty)
Chapter 16-2, Romantic Ending
| (After all, you...)1) Care so much about people [+4, +4]
2) Tried to change destiny
3) Love this world
Get a letter
Get a prize: the Photo "My Love For You Will Never Wither"
Chapter 16 His Side Story "This Love Will Bloom Again and Again" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Romantic Ending Rewards: Diamonds x300, Story Ticket x5, Black Baccara Elegance Dress (+180 to Beauty)
Chapter 14-3, Dramatic Ending
| I understood their doubts, but...
1) "I think this is fate." [+4, +4]
2) "I don't want to put you two in danger."
3) "I have to do this."
Intimacy Check: 4100 pt (?)
Get a prize: Rose Herbarium (+30 to Beauty)
1) "I think this is fate." [+4, +4]
2) "I don't want to put you two in danger."
3) "I have to do this."
Intimacy Check: 4100 pt (?)
Get a prize: Rose Herbarium (+30 to Beauty)
Chapter 15-4, Dramatic Ending
| "Come on, Vlad..."
1) "Let's go home."
2) "Our future's waiting for us." [+4, +4]
3) "Let's get back to the people we love."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Diamonds): Oversize Ribbon & Key Set (+120 to Beauty)
Normal Story (300 Diamonds or 8500 Gold): Burgundry Beret & Opulent Necklace Set (+60 to Beauty)
1) "Let's go home."
2) "Our future's waiting for us." [+4, +4]
3) "Let's get back to the people we love."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Diamonds): Oversize Ribbon & Key Set (+120 to Beauty)
Normal Story (300 Diamonds or 8500 Gold): Burgundry Beret & Opulent Necklace Set (+60 to Beauty)
Chapter 16-3, Dramatic Ending
| "You want to go back to that hill?"
1) "Yes."
2) "I hope we can make it there." [+4, +4]
3) "I'm not sure."
Get a letterGet a prize: the Photo "I Won't Let You Go"Chapter 16 His Side Story "I Won't Let You Go" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)Dramatic Ending Rewards: Diamonds x300, Story Ticket x5, Black Baccara Paramour Dress (+180 to Beauty)
Both Endings Bonus: Romantic Rose Fields (+220 to Beauty)
2) "I hope we can make it there." [+4, +4]
3) "I'm not sure."
Get a letter
Get a prize: the Photo "I Won't Let You Go"
Chapter 16 His Side Story "I Won't Let You Go" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Dramatic Ending Rewards: Diamonds x300, Story Ticket x5, Black Baccara Paramour Dress (+180 to Beauty)
Both Endings Bonus: Romantic Rose Fields (+220 to Beauty)
No comments:
Post a Comment