Chapter 1-3
1) "Thank you."
2) "I can't live here." [+5, +5]
3) "I'll try my best."
Chapter 2-3
1) "That's big, right?"
2) "I believe that." [+5, +5]
3) "Wow. Go Jasper."
Chapter 3-5
1) "I'd like to join." [+5, +5]
2) "It's night though?"
3) (Can I even decline?)
Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "Varied Sentiments"
Chapter 4-1
1) "He seems angry."
2) "I wish he wouldn't look at me."
3) "I want to drink tea with you." [+5, +5]
Chapter 5-2
1) "Just for Guy?" [+5, +5]
2) "Discerning tastes, huh?"
3) "That's rough."
Spirit Mission: 100 Pts
Chapter 6-2
1) "I can't dance. Seriously."
2) "...Okay." [+5, +5]
3) "Please let go."
2nd Time Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "Another Side"
Chapter 7-3
1) "Bad eyesight, huh?" [+5, +5]
2) "That's tough."
3) "So you have a weakness."
Chapter 8-4
1) "I don't know."
2) "Because I do."
3) "Please don't ask." [+5, +5]
Avatar Mission:
Premium Story (60 Gems): Ribbon Clutch & Earrings (Power +60, Charisma +15)
Normal Story (3000 Crowns): Red Ribbon Hairband (Power +30, Charisma +10)
Reward for reading Premium Story "An Unfamiliar Man": get a new Art
Chapter 9-4
1) Pause.
2) Respond mid-run. [+5, +5]
3) Chat.
Chapter 10-4
1) "I overslept." [+5, +5]
2) "I wasn't feeling well."
3) "I had stuff on my mind."
Spirit Mission: 4000 Pts
Chapter 11-3
1) "Unusual, isn't it?"
2) "Just remembering." [+5, +5]
3) "At last."
Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "Private Lesson"
Chapter 12-2
1) "What do you talk about?"
2) "Isn't it awkward?"
3) "Very unlike the princes." [+5, +5]
Chapter 13-3
1) Eat faster.
2) Offer coffee.
3) Offer a cookie. [+5, +5]
2nd Time Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "Secrets from the Master"
Chapter 14-2
1) "Impossible." [+5, +5]
2) "Are you trying to trick me?"
3) "I've never seen that."
Chapter 15-3
1) "Don't mess me about."
2) "I'm fine."
3) "You're so mean." [+5, +5]
Spirit Mission: 7500 Pts
Chapter 16-3
1) "Where's Grayson?" [+5, +5]
2) "Can valets participate?"
3) "Tough on princes and valets alike."
Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "A Trap Set"
Chapter 17-3
1) "He glared."
2) "He said he was busy."
3) Opt to say nothing. [+5, +5]
Chapter 18-3
1) "Do you agree?"
2) "Is that an order?"
3) "Fine." [+5, +5]
Avatar Mission:
Premium Story (80 Gems): Monochrome Cross Frock (Power +80, Charisma +20)
Normal Story (7000 Crowns): Black Rose Heels (Power +40, Charisma +10)
Reward for reading Premium Story "The Crest": get a new Art
Chapter 19-2
1) "Why Guy?"
2) "Has it all been you?" [+5, +5]
3) "Stop this nonsense."
Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "Transient Dream"
Chapter 20-4
1) "I have a favor to ask." [+5, +5]
2) "Please help me."
3) "Come with me."
Spirit Mission: 11000 Pts
Chapter 21-4
1) "Investigate."
2) "Remember."
3) "There must be a reason." [+5, +5]
2nd Time Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "On Bird's Wings"
Chapter 22-2
1) Run.
2) "Why're you up?" [+5, +5]
3) "I'm out for a walk."
Chapter 23-2
1) "I'll go." [+5, +5]
2) "Don't underestimate me."
3) "Too much."
Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "Even Now"
Chapter 24-2
1) Call for help.
2) Run. [+5, +5]
3) Apologize.
Chapter 25-3
1) "I'm sorry." [+5, +5]
2) "I wish you'd told me."
3) "Because I didn't know."
Spirit Mission: 20000 Pts
Chapter 26-3
1) "Please, don't go."
2) "I don't believe this."
2) "It's too dangerous." [+5, +5]
Avatar Mission:
Premium Story (150 Gems): Black Rose Ensemble (Power +150, Charisma +25)
Normal Story (12000 Crowns): Gold Studded Jacket (Power +80, Charisma +10)
Reward for reading Premium Story "Request to the Master": get a new Art
Chapter 27-3
1) "Yes. All of it." [+5, +5]
2) "Will I like this?"
3) "If it's okay with you."
Chapter 28-4
1) "I'm surprised too."
2) "It's true."
3) "That's how it is." [+5, +5]
2nd Time Consort's Perspective (10 Gems): "To the Touch"
Chapter 29-4
1) "I'm sorry." [+5, +5]
2) "Do you hate me?"
3) "Surprise."
Chapter 30-5
1) "Give it to me straight."
2) Await his response. [+5, +5]
3) "Rate me?"
Spirit Mission: 35000 Pts
Magic Ending (100 Pts) Rewards: Love Pass x 5, Red-Black Eyes (Power +150, Charisma +30), a Letter, a new Art "Paramour's Kiss" + ME Epilogue (10 Gems): "A Warm Embrace"
Mischief Ending (100 Pts) Rewards: Love Pass x 5, Sleek Red-Black Hair (Power +150, Charisma +30), a Letter, a new Art + ME Epilogue (10 Gems): "Sweet Seduction"
Both Endings Rewards: Back Alley Tavern (Power +250), a special Scene, Voice Clip

No comments:
Post a Comment