Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Pirates (Story Jar) ☆ Black Roberts

NOTE 1. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns.

NOTE 2. After reading a chapter, do NOT click on Continue for Pass 1, but instead choose Home button and open chapter's menu. There is a small chance you can get a Free Chance Pass and read the one for free. Or watch a video for 1 Diamond reward. I recommend doing like this after every chapter when a Pass was used.

NOTE 3. Only first eight chapters will determine your Affection scale (or Love meter, call it whatever you like). You don't have to buy all expensive answers for best ending. Choose the answers you like but keep in mind this:

Sad Ending: 0-9 points [free choices]
Normal Ending: 10-23 points [100 Diamonds]
Happy Ending: 24-32 points [240 Diamonds]

NOTE 4. Some of CGs can be obtained only during specific endings. By choosing free answers, you will get Sad Ending and 5 CGs for free if you choose free answers.

How to save Diamonds IN CASE YOU ARE NOT CHASING FOR THE BEST ENDING! If you want to save up as much as possible in this route and get all CGs, try spending 100 Diamonds on any answers you like and get at least 10 points for Normal Ending (it's pretty satisfying). After reading the story once, choose Restart Book, read again using skip button with free answers for Sad Ending AND then buy the rest of CGs (two pictures) from Album (plus 40 Diamonds).

Chapter 1

"Let Nagisa go." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Nagisa!" [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Never trust a pirate."

"We need your strength." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"You're our last resort."
"That's how it is now." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 2

Look at Roberts. [20 Diamonds] (+2)
Look at Nagisa.
Prepare to flee. [10 Diamonds] (+1)

"He sure did."
"It was fine." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"That's the gist of it." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Roberts protecting.

Chapter 3

"I'm an adult." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"I might be a kid, but..." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"That's rude."

"You're clearly the leader here." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Everyone does as they're told."
"Everyone's very enthusiastic." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Get a story CG with Roberts commanding.

Chapter 4

"I don't have anything else to wear." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"You're too impatient." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"That was mean."

"It's not like I have any other options."
"Thank you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I'm looking more and more like a kid." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 5

"Let me go." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Where are we going?" [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"I want Nagisa to come."

"That was kind." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"That was unexpected."
"I'm speechless." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

Chapter 6

"I have no choice."
"It doesn't matter if they're pirates." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"This is my choice." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"Was that really all you did?"
"I'm still happy." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Thank you." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

Get a story CG with Roberts blushing.

Chapter 7

"I didn't realize." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Let go of me."
"I was acting tough." [20 Diamonds] (+2)

"Please, treat me like a human being." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"Please, treat me like an adult." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"Please, treat me like a lady."

Chapter 8

"I'm glad you did." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"It was dangerous." [10 Diamonds] (+1)
"You should have brought Yoh."

"Okay." [20 Diamonds] (+2)
"It hurts."
"I'll cause more trouble for you." [10 Diamonds] (+1)

* * * Sad Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"I'll pass."
"Okay then." [I chose this one]
"I have knobby knees."

Get a story CG with Roberts trying your knees.

"Yes."
"No."
"You just gave me a shock."

Chapter 10

"I'm sorry."
"Please stay with me."
"I'm fine now."

"That's just like you."
"You won't change your mind, will you?"
"That's a shame."

Chapter 11

"That makes me happy."
"You're imagining it."
"I could cry."

"My childhood friends are important to me."
"Those two are special."
"They can't compare to you."

Chapter 12

"You're so cruel."
"Please don't lie."
Say nothing.

"Roberts is the most important thing to me."
"There's no other choice."
"Of course not."

Get a story CG with Roberts kissing goodbye.

* * * Normal Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"But I can't believe you pushed him."
"You're right."
"I am jealous of how close you two are."

"Well, I'm sorry I'm a pauper."
"I'd rather you described me as humble."
"So long as you like that, it's fine."

Chapter 10

"No..."
"They're not like that."
"They're misunderstood."

"It's thanks to you."
"Thank you."
"I did it."

Chapter 11

"I feel the same."
"I'm glad."
"I'm not."

"I can't ask that of you..."
"Please protect it."
"Should you really do that?"

Chapter 12

"I can't think right now."
"I want to believe you."
"I believe you."

"It's my family. I can't calm down."
"Okay."
"I don't know if I can."

Get a story CG with Roberts hugging.

* * * Happy Ending * * *

Chapter 9

"Being royals doesn't mean we're rich."
"I'm glad you like it."
"It's because mine is a poor country."

"I'm fine with it."
"I don't know."
"I'll pass on the offer."

Chapter 10

"They're not like that."
"You don't understand."
"They're not all bad."

Get a story CG with Roberts fighting Drake.

"Okay."
"I'm scared."
"Please don't drop me."

Chapter 11

"Right."
"I have no choice."
"It is scary."

"It's thanks to you."
"It's thanks to everyone."
"It's thanks to Queens Coast."

Chapter 12 

"I'll handle the negotiations."
"You can't get in a fight."
"You handle the negotiations."

"I'm scared."
"But..."
"Okay."

Get a story CG with Roberts kissing in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment