Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Lost Island (Story Jar) ☆ Shota Todomi

NOTE 1. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns.

NOTE 2. Only 11 chapters will determine your Affection scale (Intimacy parameter or Love meter, call it whatever you like). Chapter 7 doesn't show your gained points.

NOTE 3. Can't say for sure where each ending starts and ends. There are no marks on the scale. If you are a perfectionist and want to get all endings, then it's something like that:

Bad End: 0-? [free choices]
Sweet End: ?-88-? [+4 choices]
Happy End: ?-154 [+7 choices]

I played Shota's route during the initial release in 'Story Jar'. I was too naive and happy about the fact that they had continued the game, so I just bought all (+7) answers, haha. It took me 280 Diamonds.

Chapter 1: A Fun Excursion [free]

...defended me. [8 Diamonds] (+7)
...bought what I needed for me. [4 Diamonds] (+4)
...gave me some items he had just bought instead.

And, um... you've got your fingers threaded between mine... [8 Diamonds] (+7)
And considering we've made it safely inside the cabin now, um... [4 Diamonds] (+4)
I'd appreciate it if you could go ahead and let go now.

Get a story CG with Shota being embarrassed.

Chapter 2: Out of Nowhere [1 Pass]

Give him a quick, firm slap on the cheeks with both hands at once. [8 Diamonds] (+7)
Hold my hands against his cheeks, cradling his face. [4 Diamonds] (+4)
Touch my hands to his cheeks.

Throw my arms around Shota and hold on to him as tightly as I can. [8 Diamonds] (+7)
Grab on to Shota's hand and hold tightly to it. [4 Diamonds] (+4)
Wrap my arms around myself in fear.

Chapter 3: The Figure in the Darkness [1 Pass]

I just can't leave you here. [10 Diamonds] (+7)
If I'm going to escape, then you're coming with me. [5 Diamonds] (+4)
In that case, you should be the one to make it out, Shota.

Get a story CG with Shota being hurt.

Smile at him and say that I don't mind at all. [10 Diamonds] (+7)
Tell him that it's OK. [5 Diamonds] (+4)
Tell him that I know he can't help it.

Chapter 4: That Was No Dream... [1 Pass]

Move in closer and look into his eyes. [10 Diamonds] (+7)
Smile at him. [5 Diamonds] (+4)
Tell him that he needs to take me with him.

Tell Shota that I'm all right. [10 Diamonds] (+7)
Tell the two of them that I'm all right. [5 Diamonds] (+4)
Act tough, and tell them there's no need to worry over me.

Chapter 5: New Horrors and New Doubts [1 Pass]

Take Shota's hand in mine. [10 Diamonds] (+7)
Tightly ball my hands into fists. [5 Diamonds] (+4)
Place my hand on the table next to me for support.

Hug him. [10 Diamonds] (+7)
Sit down beside him. [5 Diamonds] (+4)
Tell him to hang in there.

Chapter 6: A Ray of Hope [1 Pass]

If there's something I can do to help, I want to do it, Shota. [12 Diamonds] (+7)
It's my job to do this sort of thing, Shota. [6 Diamonds] (+4)
Well, someone has to do it, after all.

Tell him that he can't do this. [12 Diamonds] (+7)
Shake free of him again. [6 Diamonds] (+4)
Tell him to let go of me.

Chapter 7: Some Things Can't Be Left Unsaid [1 Pass]

Should I shake him off? Wait through, maybe I shouldn't... [12 Diamonds] (+7)
Freeze in place. [6 Diamonds] (+4)
Tell him to stop.

No, I don't hate you. [12 Diamonds] (+7)
Say nothing. [6 Diamonds] (+4)
Look down at the floor.

Get a story CG with Shota smiling.

Chapter 8: A Late Night Request [1 Pass]

Tell him I'm going with him. [15 Diamonds] (+7)
Tell him to be careful. [8 Diamonds] (+4)
Wave goodbye to him.

Smile at him and say thank you. [15 Diamonds] (+7)
Tell him that I'm really proud of him. [8 Diamonds] (+4)
Bow to him and say thank you.

Chapter 9: From Friend to Boyfriend [1 Pass]

Hand the plate to Shota. [15 Diamonds] (+7)
Ask him what's wrong. [8 Diamonds] (+4)
Tell him to eat.

No... I couldn't even if I tried. I only see you as a man now, Shota. [15 Diamonds] (+7)
Think of you like a younger brother? Definitely not. [8 Diamonds] (+4)
No.

Chapter 10: The One Pulling the Strings [1 Pass]

I just don't want to believe it could actually be true. [20 Diamonds] (+7)
We've got to find out the truth. [10 Diamonds] (+4)
Let's just try to get a little sleep for now.

Get a story CG with Shota embracing.

Hug him as tightly as I can. [20 Diamonds] (+7)
Tell him that he's a real idiot. [10 Diamonds] (+4)
Get angry at him.

Chapter 11: A Man Possessed [1 Pass]

I stomp on the foot of the man holding me as hard as I can. [20 Diamonds] (+7)
I elbow the man holding me in the pit of the stomach. [10 Diamonds] (+4)
I trash around wildly.

Get a story CG with Shota fighting.

We embrace. [20 Diamonds] (+7)
We take each other's hands. [10 Diamonds] (+4)
We both smile at each other.

Chapter 12 (Bad End): Our Own Private Paradise [1 Pass]

Chapter 12 (Sweet End): The Researcher and the Student [1 Pass]

Chapter 12: (Happy End): In One Bed [1 Pass]

Get a CG with Shota lying on bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment