Part 1-4
| Edgar: "What do you say, Y/N? You'll want for nothing-- you'll be treated like an honored guest."
1) "No, thanks." [+4, +4]
2) "Are you serious?" [+4, +4]
3) "Absolutely not!" [+4, +4]
2) "Are you serious?" [+4, +4]
3) "Absolutely not!" [+4, +4]
Get a prize: Photo
Part 2-2
| (They want to make me into a tool?)
1) "Don't say that!"
2) "I'm not a tool!"
3) "You'll never 'collar' me!" [+4, +4]
Intimacy Check: 100 pt
Get a prize: Lancelot-colored Ruby Eyes (+15 to Beauty)
1) "You're sure it was him?"
Part 3-2
| Lancelot: "All I saw was my father's corpse on the Black Bridge."
2) "That can't be!" [+4, +4]
3) "I don't believe it!"
Chapter 3 His Side Story "Rejection" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) Fall to knees. [+4, +4]
Chapter 3 His Side Story "Rejection" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Part 4-3
| I found Lacelot's icy, blue eyes.
2) Plead.
3) Stare him down.
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (300 Magic Crystals): Classy Red Top (+60 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Magic Crystals or 3000 Lin): Pretty Flowered Skirt (+30 to Beauty)
Part 5-2
| Jonah: "Why would you thank me?"
2) "Because you told me."
3) "I don't know."
Get a letter
1) "No." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
Part 6-4
| Worried that he'd be offended I was trying to help, I shook my head.
2) "Whatever do you mean?"
3) "It's nothing."
1) "I won't move." [+4, +4]
Part 7-4
| Y/N: "I understand. If I do anything funny, the two armies will clash."
2) "I get it."
3) "You won't let me go."
1) "That can't be true."
Intimacy Check: 2500 pt
Get a prize: White Rose Hair Decoration (+20 to Beauty)
1) "How?"
Part 8-4
| Sirius: "Never understimate the Queen of Spades. I can take care of myself."
2) "I'm still worried." [+4, +4]
3) "Are you sure?"
Get a prize: Photo
Get a prize: Photo
Chapter 8 His Side Story 2nd walkthrough "..." (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "No, nothing."
Part 9-4
| Sirius's words were still fresh in my mind, but--
2) "Why?"
3) "I can't say." [+4, +4]
1) "Sorry." [+4, +4]
Part 10-3
| (Um, what's going on here?)
2) "Not my fault."
3) "I've just been here."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (400 Magic Crystals): Wavy Blonde Hair (+80 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Magic Crystals or 4500 Lin): Brunette Ponytail (+30 to Beauty)
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (400 Magic Crystals): Wavy Blonde Hair (+80 to Beauty)
Normal Story (150 Magic Crystals or 4500 Lin): Brunette Ponytail (+30 to Beauty)
Part 11-2
| (Bottom feeders? That's pretty harsh, even for Jonah.)
2) "You really think so?"
3) "That's too harsh." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
1) "What do you mean?"
Get a letter
Part 12-2
| Edgar: "You really are an intriguing woman."
2) "Making fun of me?"
3) "Why are you smiling?" [+4, +4]
Intimacy Check: 4000 pt
Get a prize: Handheld Hourglass (+30 to Beauty)
1) "He wouldn't just scold."
Part 13-3
| Imagining Jonah getting huffy and melodramatic over such a little thing made me smile.
2) "You're right." [+4, +4]
3) "I can imagine."
Get a prize: Photo
Chapter 13 His Side Story "Moment" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "Sorry about this!"
Part 14-2
| Lancelot: "Alice, are you taking Kyle's side?"
2) "I'll be gentle." [+4, +4]
3) "Yes, I am."
1) "He's not a beast." [+4, +4]
Part 15-4
| I had seen the kindness in his smile-- his actions. I knew his heart was good.
2) "Stop lying."
3) "I don't wanna hear it!"
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (500 Magic Crystals): Raspberry Umbrella & Heels Set (+100 to Beauty)
Normal Story (250 Magic Crystals or 6000 Lin): Pink Umbrella with Shoes Set (+50 to Beauty)
1) "I'm ready for anything."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (500 Magic Crystals): Raspberry Umbrella & Heels Set (+100 to Beauty)
Normal Story (250 Magic Crystals or 6000 Lin): Pink Umbrella with Shoes Set (+50 to Beauty)
Part 16-3
| Y/N: "I know I can be useful if the time comes. And--"
2) "I can handle myself." [+4, +4]
3) "I want to help."
Get a letter
1) "I won't!"
Get a letter
Part 17-2
| Lancelot: "Stay out of my way."
2) "I can't watch anymore!" [+4, +4]
3) Grab his arm.
1) "I'll help you think." [+4, +4]
Intimacy Check: 7500 pt
Get a prize: Lancelot's Pet, Shine (+40 to Beauty)
1) Nod.
Part 18-2
| Lancelot: "Are you sure you want to hear it?"
2) Stare into his eyes.
3) Take his hand. [+4, +4]
Get a prize: Photo
Part 19-2
| Lancelot: "So you don't have to worry."
2) "Don't do anything rash."
3) "Don't say that."
Chapter 19 His Side Story 2nd walkthrough "..." (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "No."
Part 20-1
| Jonah: "You should go back to your room."
2) "Why?"
3) "I want to see the king." [+4, +4]
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Magic Crystals): Classic Ruby-red Dress (+120 to Beauty)
Normal Story (350 Magic Crystals or 8500 Lin): Wine-red Chic Dress (+70 to Beauty)
1) Talk about Zero.
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (600 Magic Crystals): Classic Ruby-red Dress (+120 to Beauty)
Normal Story (350 Magic Crystals or 8500 Lin): Wine-red Chic Dress (+70 to Beauty)
Part 21-4
| Y/N: "Yes, I've had plenty of fun and made lots of happy memories here."
2) Talk about Jonah. [+4, +4]
3) Talk about Kyle.
Chapter 21 His Side Story "Vestiges" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "Tell me." [+4, +4]
Chapter 21 His Side Story "Vestiges" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Part 22-3
| Jonah's Jonah-ism brought a smile to my lips.
2) "What kind of story?"
3) "The perfect farewell."
Intimacy Check: 14000 pt
Get a prize: Rose-patterned Table and Chair (+60 to Beauty)
1) "Thank you, Jonah."
Part 23-2
| Jonah: "Or am I mistaken?"
2) "I'm not sure--"
3) "You're not mistaken." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
1) "It's the only way." [+4, +4]
Get a letter
Part 24-1
| Jonah: "Y/N--"
2) "For King Lancelot."
3) "Even though I'm scared."
Get a prize: Photo
Get a prize: Photo
Chapter 24 His Side Story 2nd walkthrough "..." (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
1) "You're alive."
Part 25-1
| I could feel his body heat through my palm and that warmed my heart.
2) "You're warm." [+4, +4]
3) "I'm glad I made it."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (900 Magic Crystals): Royal White Rose Gown Set (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (500 Magic Crystals or 22000 Lin): Crimson Mermaid Gown Set (+100 to Beauty)
1) "You didn't stop him."
Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (900 Magic Crystals): Royal White Rose Gown Set (+180 to Beauty)
Normal Story (500 Magic Crystals or 22000 Lin): Crimson Mermaid Gown Set (+100 to Beauty)
Part 26-1
| Kyle: "Lance poured his own magic into you."
2) "That's why I'm alive?" [+4, +4]
3) "He shortened his life?"
1) "You're exaggerating." [+4, +4]
Part 27-2, Romantic Ending
| Kyle: "Indeed. A problem no doctor could fix."
2) "Don't make a big deal."
3) "What're you plotting?"
Get a prize: Photo
Get a letter
Part 27 (Romantic Ending) His Side Story "Beloved" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Romantic Ending Bonus: Magic Crystals x300, Chapter Ticket x5, Lancelot's Room Background (+100 to Beauty)
Get a prize: Photo
Get a letter
Part 27 (Romantic Ending) His Side Story "Beloved" (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Romantic Ending Bonus: Magic Crystals x300, Chapter Ticket x5, Lancelot's Room Background (+100 to Beauty)
Part 27-1, Dramatic Ending
1)2) [+4, +4]
3)
Get a prize: Photo
Get a letter
Part 27 (Dramatic Ending) His Side Story "..." (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Dramatic Ending Bonus: Magic Crystals x300, Chapter Ticket x5, Lancelot's Casual Clothes (+100 to Beauty)
Get a prize: Photo
Get a letter
Part 27 (Dramatic Ending) His Side Story "..." (3 Keys to His Heart to unlock)
Dramatic Ending Bonus: Magic Crystals x300, Chapter Ticket x5, Lancelot's Casual Clothes (+100 to Beauty)

No comments:
Post a Comment