Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ NULL; (Story Jar) ☆ Eagle

Game: NULL;
App: Story Jar 
Characters: Eagle
Ending: -Eagle's Lover-
   
My final affection points: 370/373
My costs: 737 Diamonds (617 for the main story, 80 for no affection answers, 40 for a CG in Chapter 19) 

NOTE 1. With this walkthrough you will be able to get the best (?) ending, I suppose. 

NOTE 2. These paid answers mean that you will not get affection points, they are free to pass - you can choose another option on the screen, but the scenes during these are more hilarious, romantic, etc. If you have some Diamonds to spare, you can buy them just for fun if you truly enjoy the story. 

NOTE 3. After reading a chapter, do NOT click on Continue for Pass 1, but instead choose Home button and go to chapter's menu. There is a rare chance for you to get a Free Chance Pass and read the one for free. Or watch a video for 1 Diamond reward. I recommend doing like this after every chapter.

Chapter 1

Look at Eagle. (+3 to Eagle)
I'm not sure.
Ask what the matter is.
Only one person needs to take me.
Eagle. (+3 to Eagle)
Is it a bother? [3 Diamonds] (+6 to Eagle)
I want to get stronger. (+3 to Eagle)

Chapter 2

Act surprised. (+3 to Radison)
I'll be fine.
Let's split up to look for him. (+3 to Eagle)
Eagle. (+3 to Eagle)
Resist. (+3 to Eagle)
Work together with Eagle. [5 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Was that the entrance exam?
I'm prepared. (+3 to Eagle)

Chapter 3

Return home. [18 Diamonds] (+6 to Eagle) Get a paid CG!
Maybe you.
Eagle. (+3 to Eagle)
Where to? [5 Diamonds] (+6 to Eagle)
Got it. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 4

Watch the show.
Question the thief.It's refreshing. (+3 to Radison)
Someone grumpy. (+3 to Eagle)
Did you need something? [12 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
It's fun. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 5

I won't tell you.
Nod. (+3 to Eagle)
We talked about work.
A curt message. (+3 to Eagle)
What's going on? [13 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 6

What are you planning to do with me? (+3 to Radison)
You're wrong. (+3 to Eagle)
Think of a way to beat him. (+3 to Eagle)
Eagle?! [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Thank him. [18 Diamonds] (+6 to Eagle)
I'm sorry.

Chapter 7

It's thanks to everybody. (+3 to Radison)
I'll try my best. (+3 to Eagle)
Taxing. (+3 to Eagle)
Go. [5 Diamonds]
Sure. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
I'm not worried. (+3 to Eagle)

Chapter 8

Are you messing with me? (+3 to Eagle)
Someone who takes care of others. (+3 to Eagle)
Go on the teacup ride. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Chase after him. (+3 to Eagle)
Sure. [10 Diamonds] (+6 to Eagle)

Chapter 9

I'll be fine alone. (+3 to Eagle)
I'm curious.
Okay. (+3 to Arlon)
Someone with blonde hair. (+3 to Eagle)
Don't threaten him. (+3 to Eagle)
How did you know? [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Do you like meat? [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 10

Stop her Gift from going out of control. [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Ask. (+3 to Eagle)
Ask Jake.
I'm awake. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 11

Okay. (+3 to Eagle)
Ride on it. [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Why do you think that? (+3 to Eagle)
Let's find out. [18 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 12

That sounds rough. (+3 to Eagle)
You're really enthusiastic. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Okay. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 13

Invite Eagle. (+3 to Eagle)
Wait outside. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
I have plans. [35 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle) Get a paid CG!

Chapter 14

That's unexpected. (+3 to Eagle)
Thank you. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Ask Eagle. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 15

Help Eagle up. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Don't stop him.
Make him food. [38 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 16

Is this Ein's doing?
Contact Eagle. (+3 to Eagle)
Ask about Canary. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Let's go together. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
I'd want a sister like you too, Canary. [15 Diamonds]

Chapter 17

You protected us? [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
I want to go out with you. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)

Chapter 18

Focus on patrolling.
Take the shot. [30 Diamonds] (+10 to Eagle)
Fight as saviors. (+3 to Radison)
Are you really Ein? (+3 to Eagle)

Chapter 19

Admit that you're dating.
Want to come over for dinner? [30 Diamonds]
Why? [30 Diamonds]
I feel the same way. [40 Diamonds] Get a paid CG!

No comments:

Post a Comment