Pages

Friday 15 November 2019

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ NULL; (Story Jar) ☆ Radison

Game: NULL;
App: Story Jar 
Characters: Radison
Ending: Radison's Lover

My final affection points: 370/373 
My costs: 785 Diamonds (612 for the main story, 133 for no affection answers, 40 for a CG in Chapter 19)

NOTE 1. With this walkthrough you will be able to get the best (?) ending, I suppose. 

NOTE 2. These paid answers mean that you will not get affection points, they are free to pass - you can choose another option on the screen, but the scenes during these are more hilarious, romantic, etc. If you have some Diamonds to spare, you can buy them just for fun if you truly enjoy the story.

NOTE 3. After reading a chapter, do NOT click on Continue for Pass 1, but instead choose Home button and go to chapter's menu. There is a rare chance for you to get a Free Chance Pass and read the one for free. Or watch a video for 1 Diamond reward. I recommend doing like this after every chapter.

Chapter 1

Look at Radison. (+3 to Radison)
I want to be a savior. (+3 to Radison)
Ask what the matter is.
Only one person needs to take me.
Radison. (+3 to Radison)
Is there a problem? [3 Diamonds] (+6 to Radison)
I want to do my best. (+3 to Arlon)

Chapter 2

Act surprised. (+3 to Radison)
I'll be fine.
Let's split up to look for him. (+3 to Eagle)
Radison. (+3 to Radison)
Grab his hand. (+3 to Radison)
Work together to catch him. [5 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Was that the entrance exam?
I want to use my power to help people. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 3

Go to the cafe. [8 Diamonds] (+6 to Radison)
Maybe you.
Radison. (+3 to Radison)
You waited for me? [5 Diamonds] (+6 to Radison)
Got it. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 4

Talk to everyone. [5 Diamonds]
Question the thief.
It's refreshing. (+3 to Radison)
Someone cheerful. (+3 to Radison)
Try asking. [12 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
It's fun. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 5

Work takes priority. (+3 to Arlon)
Nod. (+3 to Eagle)
We were talking about our love lives. [8 Diamonds]
That's right. [10 Diamonds]
A cheery message. (+3 to Radison)
I'm looking forward to it. [13 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 6

What are you planning to do with me? (+3 to Radison)
You're wrong. (+3 to Eagle)
Think of a way to escape. (+3 to Radison)
Radison! [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Thank him. [18 Diamonds] (+6 to Radison)
Thank you. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 7

It's thanks to everybody. (+3 to Radison)
Leave it to me. (+3 to Arlon)
Taxing. (+3 to Eagle)
Go. [5 Diamonds]
I want to go to the cafe. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
I'm not worried. (+3 to Eagle)

Chapter 8

Could you explain? (+3 to Arlon)
Someone cheerful. (+3 to Radison)
Go see the parade. [35 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison) Get a paid CG!
I feel the same way. (+3 to Radison)
Of course. [10 Diamonds] (+6 to Radison)

Chapter 9

I'd rather not be a bother.
I'm curious.
Why? (+3 to Radison)
Someone with orange hair. (+3 to Radison)
Saving someone. (+3 to Radison)
Is it really okay? [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Buy it. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 10

Save her. [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Think hard. (+3 to Arlon)
You shouldn't worry too much. (+3 to Radison)
The moon looks really pretty. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 11

Take the job. (+3 to Radison)
Go someplace far away. [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Talk to Radison. (+3 to Radison)
Ask for more details. [18 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 12

What happened? (+3 to Radison)
Of course! [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Right now? [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 13

Invite Radison. (+3 to Radison)
Go to Radison's room. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
I have complicated feelings about this. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 14

Fish. (+3 to Radison)
There are some here too. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Next time. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 15

Use my Gift to save him. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Don't stop him.
Hold his hand. [38 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 16

Is it just a coincidence...?
Contact Radison. (+3 to Radison)
Of course. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
Hold his hand. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)

Chapter 17

I'll take one. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)
I'll message you. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison)


Chapter 18

Focus on patrolling.
Call Radison's name. [35 Diamonds] (+10 to Radison) Get a paid CG!
Fight as saviors. (+3 to Radison)
Are you really Ein? (+3 to Eagle)

Chapter 19

Let's do our best.
I'm not used to it yet. [30 Diamonds]
I want to see you. [35 Diamonds]
I love you. [40 Diamonds] Get a paid CG!

No comments:

Post a Comment