Pages

Saturday 16 November 2019

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ NULL; (Story Jar) ☆ Arlon

Game: NULL;
App: Story Jar
Characters: Arlon
Ending: Arlon's Fiancee

My final affection points: 373/373
My costs: 714 Diamonds (609 for the main story, 65 for free affection answers, 40 for a CG in Chapter 19)

NOTE 1. With this walkthrough you will be able to get the best (?) ending, I guess.

NOTE 2. These paid answers mean that you will not get affection points, they are free to pass - you can choose another option on the screen, but the scenes during these are more hilarious, romantic, etc. If you have some Diamonds to spare, you can buy them just for fun if you truly enjoy the story.

NOTE 3. After reading a chapter, do NOT click on Continue for Pass 1, but instead choose Home button and go to chapter's menu. There is a rare chance for you to get a Free Chance Pass and read the one for free. Or watch a video for 1 Diamond reward. I recommend doing like this after every chapter.

Chapter 1

Look at Arlon. (+3 to Arlon)
I'm not sure.
Ask what the matter is.
Only one person needs to take me.
Arlon. (+3 to Arlon)
I'd like you to take me. [3 Diamonds] (+6 to Arlon)
I want to do my best. (+3 to Arlon)

Chapter 2

Calmly analyze the situation. (+3 to Arlon)
We should leave this to the police. (+3 to Arlon)
Let's split up to look for him. (+3 to Eagle)
Arlon. (+3 to Arlon)
Got it. (+3 to Arlon)
Work together with Arlon. [5 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
What's going on?
I want to use my power to help people. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 3

Go for a walk. [8 Diamonds] (+6 to Arlon)
Don't tease me. (+3 to Arlon)
Arlon. (+3 to Arlon)
Want to go together? [5 Diamonds] (+6 to Arlon)
Got it. (+3 to Radison)

Chapter 4

Watch the show.
Question the thief.
I'm happy. (+3 to Arlon)
A level-headed guy. (+3 to Arlon)
Try talking to him. [12 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
I feel relaxed. (+3 to Arlon)

Chapter 5

Work takes priority. (+3 to Arlon)
Nod. (+3 to Eagle)
We talked about work.
A well-composed message. (+3 to Arlon)
Thank you. [13 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 6

Who are you? (+3 to Arlon)
I can't understand. (+3 to Arlon)
Think of a way to escape. (+3 to Radison)
Call his name. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon) Get a paid CG!
Thank him. [18 Diamonds] (+6 to Arlon)
I'm sorry.

Chapter 7

I'm glad. (+3 to Arlon)
Leave it to me. (+3 to Arlon)
Convenient. (+3 to Radison)
Maybe another time.
Let me thank you. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Do I look worried?

Chapter 8

Could you explain? (+3 to Arlon)
Someone calm and collected. (+3 to Arlon)
The Ferris wheel. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Ask why. (+3 to Arlon)
Calm him down. [10 Diamonds] (+6 to Arlon)

Chapter 9

I'd rather not be a bother.
I'm curious.
Okay. (+3 to Arlon)
Someone with black hair. (+3 to Arlon)
Do you know him? (+3 to Arlon)
I was going shopping. [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Take a break. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 10

Take the people to safety. [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Think hard. (+3 to Arlon)
Ask Jake.
You get some rest too. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 11

Understood. (+3 to Arlon)
Want to come to my place? [15 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Ask Tony. (+3 to Arlon)
Ask for more details. [18 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 12

What happened? (+3 to Radison)
I'd love to go. [25 Diamonds]  (+10 to Arlon)
Did you need something? [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 13

Invite Arlon. (+3 to Arlon)
Go to Arlon's room. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Call out to her. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 14

I like them. (+3 to Arlon)
The romance movie. [20 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Ask Arlon. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 15

Stop Arlon. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Don't stop him.
Ask about Ein. [38 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 16

Is this Ein's doing?
Contact Arlon. (+3 to Arlon)
Invite him on a date. [25 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
I want it. [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)

Chapter 17

Is that true? [28 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Kiss him. [35 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon) Get a paid CG!

Chapter 18

Focus on patrolling.
Fight together with Arlon. [30 Diamonds] (+10 to Arlon)
Protect people. (+3 to Arlon)
Why are you here?

Chapter 19

I'm proud to have him as my boyfriend.
I want him to tell me. [30 Diamonds]
Take the ring. [35 Diamonds]
Kiss him. [40 Diamonds] Get a paid CG!

No comments:

Post a Comment