Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ Ninja Shadow ☆ Tou

Chapter 1 (8 parts)

Chapter 1-2
The brothers seem to get along well.
I feel a little bad for Tou. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 1-7
Admit that I'm still unexperienced. (Wonderful Choice)
Argue.

Chapter 1-8, Talent-n-Skills Checkpoint: 100 pt
Special Chance Reward: Tou's True Feelings - Part 1

Chapter 2 (8 parts)

Chapter 2-4
Remain persistent and ask him about his interests. (Wonderful Choice)
Ask him if he's hungry instead.

Chapter 2-6
I help because Makoto ordered me to do so.
I can't leave you on your own. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 3 (8 parts)

Chapter 3-2
I was just thinking that you're actually really nice. (Wonderful Choice)
I'm impressed.

Chapter 3-3, Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (5 Jade): Aquarium Eyes - Calm +40
Normal Story (4 Jade or 500 Koban): Aquarium Seal Plush - Calm +20

Reward for reading Premium Story: Tou - Cool +20, Simple Kimono (Tou) - Calm +10, a paid CG.

Chapter 3-7
Awful, gotcha. (Wonderful Choice)
You know you liked it.

Chapter 4 (9 parts)

Chapter 4-3
I appreciate it. (Wonderful Choice)
To be honest, I don't appreciate it.

Chapter 4-8
Try to make up an excuse for Tou. (Wonderful Choice)
Try to gauge Tou's mood.

Chapter 5 (8 parts)

Chapter 5-2, Talent-n-Skills Checkpoint: 1100 pt
Special Chance Reward: Tou's True Feelings - Part 2

Chapter 5-2
No, he's being prickly.
I wonder if he's warming up to me. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 5-7
Do my best to keep Sou quiet. (Wonderful Choice)
Leave things up to Tou.

Chapter 6 (7 parts)

Chapter 6-2
Ask if he's all right.
Consider changing locations. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 6-4
Two can play at that game. (Wonderful Choice)
Keep running away.

Chapter 6-6, Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (30 Jade): Aquarium Hair - Calm +110
Normal Story (20 Jade or 2000 Koban): Aquarium Hair Accessory - Calm +70

Reward for reading Premium Story: a paid CG.

Chapter 7 (8 parts)

Chapter 7-3
I want to know. (Wonderful Choice)
Ask him to hold off on telling me.

Chapter 7-6
Ask him to talk to me about it. (Wonderful Choice)
Wait for Tou's reaction.

Chapter 8 (8 parts)

Chapter 8-1, Talent-n-Skills Checkpoint: 4400 pt
Special Chance Reward: Tou's True Feelings - Part 3

Chapter 8-2
Correct Tou.
Accept Tou's way of thinking. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 8-6
Try to avoid tthe chains.
Decide to strike back. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 9 (8 parts)

Chapter 9-2
Tell Tou I'm happy for him. (Wonderful Choice)
Thank everyone.

Chapter 9-3, Talent-n-Skills Checkpoint: 10000 pt
Special Chance Reward: Tou's True Feelings - Part 4

Chapter 9-6
There's no reason to refuse.
Finish my conversation with Tou first. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 10 (7 parts)

Chapter 10-2
I have to protect the three brothers. (Wonderful Choice)
I need to explain to the three brothers.

Chapter 10-5
Pretend it's nothing.
Decide to be honest. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 10-6, Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (70 Jade): Aquarium Dress - Calm +220
Normal Story (45 Jade or 5500 Koban): Aquarium Heels - Calm +140

Reward for reading Premium Story: a paid CG.

Chapter 11 (9 parts)

Chapter 11-5
I'll miss you.
Thanks for everything. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 11-7, Talent-n-Skills Checkpoint: 16300 pt
Special Chance Reward: Tou's True Feelings - Part 5

Chapter 11-7
Decide to be vague.
Tell him how I truly feel. (Wonderful Choice)

Chapter 11-8
Get a story CG.

Chapter 12 (7 parts)

Chapter 12-5
Tell him that he's the only one I love. (Wonderful Choice)
Explain to Tou what a bride is.

Chapter 12-6
Tou's feelings for me aren't love. (Wonderful Choice)
I don't really know.

Chapter 12-7, Avatar Challenge:
Premium Story (120 Jade): Aquarium Tunnel - Calm +360
Normal Story (80 Jade or 11000 Koban): Swimming Fish Effect - Calm +240

Reward for reading Premium Story: a paid CG.

Sweet Ending (5 parts)

Sweet Rewards: Story Ticket x5, Jade x25, Power Recovery Item x200, Steampunk Side Bun Hair - Calm +130, Steampunk Dress - Calm +180, Steampunk Geta Sandals - Calm +80, His Steampunk Clothes - Calm +180, His Steampunk Shoes - Calm +80.

Normal Ending (3 parts)

Normal Rewards: Story Ticket x5, Jade x10, Power Recovery Item x100, Vibrant Floral Japanese Dress - Calm +100, Vibrant Floral Japanese Shoes - Cool +50.

No comments:

Post a Comment