Pages

Sunday 15 March 2020

[Walkthrough] Shall we date? ☆ The World or You (Story Jar)

NOTE. This game has some kind of QTE (quick time events). When you see a big heart symbol in a circle, the time starts running and you have to choose between 2 options on the screen. The third (secret) option appears when the timer is halfway through. In my walkthrough I will mark it like this. MORE OVER! If you see 3 options during QTE, then the third one could disappear when the timer is halfway through.

NOTE 2. During the play you will be asked to buy a profile card (15 Diamonds). It gives you an actual card with character's info. You can actually buy these cards from the Album, BUT buying it during the play will also grand you a small but funny interview afterwards. It doesn't affect your Love scale but if you have Diamonds to spend, then why not?

Total cost of profile cards: [110 Diamonds] You will pay [75 Diamonds] for 5 individual cards + [35 Diamonds] for all characters' card (+ this one gives you the opportunity to read Happy Ending Bonus stories).

All main story paid CGs during the play: [83 Diamonds] for 3 CGs + you will get 2 CGs for free. It's cheaper than buy them from Album without reading the story.

TOTAL COST OF ALL CGs during the play: [193 Diamonds].

NOTE 3. Try to play during Free Pass campaigns. If you play this game for the first time and don't see an option to Continue for free (without Passes), then after reading a chapter, do NOT click on Continue for Pass 1, but instead choose Home button and open chapter's menu. There is a small chance you can watch a video for 1 Diamond reward. I recommend doing like this after every chapter when a Pass was used.

NOTE 4. There are two endings: Normal and Happy. You can get Happy Ending with free answers. Affection scale border for Happy Ending is around 304 pts. You don't need to MAX it (484 pts) just to get it.

Chapter 1 [free]

Give him a cool name. (+6)
Think about it for a minute.

Save the beast by myself. [2 Diamonds] (+10)
Have he save the beast.

Learn from Zenon. [3 Diamonds] (+10)
Decline.

Chapter 2 [1 Pass]

Maybe I should keep an eye on him, too. (+6)
Maybe I should just leave the worrying to the others.

Get a story CG with Albert, Zenon and Rashim.

Take his hand.
Continue on your own. (+6)

Go down slowly. (+1)
Don't move. [default option when time runs out]
Walk down while holding onto a vine. (+6)

Fight. [9 Diamonds] (+10)
Hide.

Ask about it. (+6)
Don't say anything.

Chapter 3 [1 Pass]

"He's him." (+6)
"I think he actually might be a bird."

Listen to what Rashim has to say. (+6)
Look over at Zenon and Albert.

Complain.
Follow his advice. (+6)

Have him tell you. [10 Diamonds] (+10)
Refuse the offer.

"I see you have your subjects in order." (+6)
"So I guess you really are royalty, huh?"

Say thank you. (+6)
Refuse.

Chapter 4 [1 Pass]

"I don't think I can take any of them."
Ask which one is best. (+6)

Tell him to look the other way. (+6)
Ask the maid.

"Thank you!" (+6)
"Well, of course I look stunning!"
"You want to try it on too?" (+1)

Freeze. [default option when time runs out]
Take a deep breath. (+1)
Take a step forward. (+6)

Introduce myself. [19 Diamonds] (+10) Get a paid CG with Sierra!
Wait until the king introduces himself.

Speak up. (+6)
Stay quiet.

Yes [15 Diamonds] Get a paid CG with Sierra's profile!
No

Chapter 5 [1 Pass]

Thank Zenon. (+6)
Scold Rashim.

"Come to my rescue if that ever happens."
"I'll just run away if that ever happens." (+1)
"I'll just make sure they're the ones that fall in instead." (+6)

"I think you would enjoy going out and seeing the world more instead." (+6)
"Albert, what do you think?"

"I want to know more about this world." (+6)
"I want to sleep."

Try to figure it out on your own.
Look over at Albert. (+6)

"I feel uneasy."
"I'm okay." (+6)
"..." (+1)

Let him have it. [16 Diamonds] (+10)
Don't overdo it.

Yes [15 Diamonds] Get a paid CG with Tayl's profile!
No

Chapter 6 [1 Pass]

Try it. (+6)
Don't try it.

"Who cares?" (+6)
"That's not good manners, you know."

Don't say anything.
Say what you think. (+6)

Go with what he wants to wear. [28 Diamonds] (+10) Get a paid CGs with Sierra, Tayl and Yoru!
Pick out something lacy for him.

Don't take it.
Happily take it. (+6)

Do nothing. [default option when time runs out]
Jump out in front of Zenon. (+6)

Chapter 7 [1 Pass]

"Why don't you learn some manners from Albert?" (+6)
"What, do you need to use the little boys' room or something?" (+1)
"..."

"Nothing."
"He gave me a letter." (+6)

"Did something happen between you two?" (+6)
"..."

"I want to go to the library." (+6)
I just want to sleep.

Ask him to elaborate. [25 Diamonds] (+10)
Don't ask anything.

"Can I see the one about transposition magic?" (+6)
"Nope."

"This one that looks difficult to read." [20 Diamonds] (+10)
"This one looks easy to read."

Yes [15 Diamonds] Get a paid CG with Rashim's profile!
No

Chapter 8 [1 Pass]

"What do you mean?" (+6)
"..."

"Is that what people with no sense of direction say?"
"Let's look for the shortcut together next time." (+6)

Explain what happened. (+6)
Avoid talking about it.

"I'm still going." [25 Diamonds] (+10) [paid: should be 304 pts now]
"Fine, I won't go."

Ask Zenon for help. (+6)
Think of something on your own.

"Maybe there's a reason for that." (+6)
"Maybe it was a coincidence."
"Maybe it was fate." (+1)

Ask how the sealing is done. [19 Diamonds] (+10)
Continue walking.

"This is where the two of us first met." (+6)
Don't say anything.

Chapter 9 [1 Pass]

"So we're trapped?" (+6)
"So what does that mean?"

It was me. (+1)
It was the king. [default option when time runs out]
It was Kilik. (+6)

"..."
"It's not your fault, Zenon." (+6)

Mention it to Albert. (+6)
Don't bring it up to anyone.

"Eeek, bugs!"
"You want me to back down? Yeah, right!" (+6)

We cast dark magic. [30 Diamonds] (+10)
I'm too worried.

Yes [15 Diamonds] Get a paid CG with Alberts's profile!
No

Chapter 10 [1 Pass]

Don't move. (+6)
Take a step back.

"Is she a princess or something?" (+6)
"Who is she?"
"Is she one of Albert's fangirls?" (+1)

"You're Zenon's little sister, right?"
"You must be Kilik's little sister." (+6)

Stop him. (+6)
Leave him be.

Ride in the carriage. [18 Diamonds] (+10)
Walk back to the palace.

"Yes, because that means the world is in danger." (+6)
"I wonder where it's gone off to..."

I tell him I'll go with him. (+6)
I don't say anything.

Prepare to fight. [28 Diamonds] (+10)
Hide somewhere.

Yes [15 Diamonds] Get a paid CG with Zenon's profile!
No

Chapter 11 [1 Pass]

"Let's help them." [36 Diamonds] (+10) Get a paid CGs with Zenon and Albert!
"We'd just get in the way, so let's hide in the room."

Don't worry about them and go join Zenon and Albert.
Face the knights with your beast. (+6)

"Yeah, I'm fine." (+6)
"What took you so long?"

"I'm going back to sleep."
"Aren't we forgetting about someone?" (+6)

"That was a hasty move for him to make." (+6)
"Why would he want to do that?"

"That's a great plan."
"That's a terrible plan!" (+6)

"He's a tyrant!"
"What about the king?" (+6) [free: should be 306 pts now]

"Let's go on an adventure!" [19 Diamonds] (+10) [paid: should be MAX now]
"Never mind."

Chapter 12 Happy End [1 Pass]

Say something.
Wait.

"We got permission!"
"That's for me to know and you find out."

Go to the city market.
Go to Yoru's shop.

"What kind of places have you been to?" [21 Diamonds]
"Well, that's nice, but I'd rather see the places for myself."

"You mean the Cave of Isolation?"
"What place are you talking about?"

"How did you know?"
"Yoru, don't tell me you're Kilik's..."

"Plus, I have my beast here with me."
"I'll just knock them all out and make a break for it."

Get a story CG with Sierra, Albert, Zenon, Rashim and Tayl.

Yes [35 Diamonds] Get a paid CG with all main characters AND BONUS STORIES!
No

Happy End bonus stories:

My trusty beast. [practically nothing]
Albert. [a mini story about Albert and Zenon]
Rashim. [nothing interesting]
By myself. [practically nothing]

Chapter 12 Normal End [1 Pass]

"I don't need one."
"Thank you."

Ask Kilik to do it.
Leave the palace in the middle of the night.

"That goes for you, too, Zenon. Rashim, too."
"I'll be with Albert, so I'm okay."

"Yeah, I got it."
"I got it. What are you, my mother?"
"You take care of yourself, too."

"Where am I...?"
"..."

Think of a reason. [12 Diamonds]
Come to terms with your current situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment